To know more details about rates, please submit the request a quote form here
* Air Flight Ticket – Economy Class Cairo / Istanbul / Cairo.
* Accommodation for 7 nights with Daily Breakfast at your hotel.
* Transfers Airport / Hotel / Airport in Istanbul.
* Entry Visa.
* Personal Expenses.
* Optional Tours.
To know more details about accommodation, please submit the request a quote form here
Turkey is considered to be the gateway between Europe and Asia; it is an Eurasian country located on the Mediterranean stretching across the Anatolian peninsula in southwest Asia and the Balkan region of southeastern Europe. It is bordered by the Black Sea, the Marmara Sea, the Aegean Sea and Mediterranean Sea.
Currency: New Turkish Lira (TRY)
Official Language: Turkish
Time zone: GMT +2
Dialing Code: +90
Emergency services: 112
Days of sunshine per year: 235
Average temperatures: If you are planning your vacation in Turkey, it is a good idea to check the average temperatures so that you can bring the appropriate clothes with you. Depending on the season and which region you visit, you can expect to find varying temperatures in Turkey. The country can be divided into the following regions with reference to temperature:
• Marmara coasts - (Istanbul): Hot summers and mild winters.
• Aegean coasts - (Izmir): Hot summers and mild winters.
• Mediterranean coasts - (Antalya): Hot summers and mild winters.
• Black Sea coast - (Trabzon): Temperate climate, warm summers, mild winters and relatively high rainfall.
• Central Anatolia - (Ankara): Steppe climate with hot, dry summers; cold winters.
• Eastern Anatolia - (Erzurum): Long snowy, cold winters and mild summers.
• Southeast Anatolia - (Diyarbakir): Hot summer, mild and rainy winters.
Major Airports: for the capital city: Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW) and Istanbul Atatürk International Airport (IST); for the Mediterranean coast: Antalya International Airport (AYT); for the Aegean coast: Dalaman International Airport (DLM)
Ports and Terminals: Aliaga, Diliskelesi, Izmir, Kocaeli (Izmit), Mercin Limani, Nemrut Limani
Shops: Monday-Saturday (09:00-21:00)
Offices: Monday-Friday (09:00-17:00)
Banks: Monday-Friday (09:00-15:00)